Humanoid promises to be the best

Tagged With:

News from France reveals some great information about Tokio Hotel’s Humanoid! Universal France: This new album promises to be by far the best of the group. In addition to their usual team, the group collaborated for the first time with several reknowned songwriters/producers. On these and other holdings of The Matrix (Korn), Guy Chambers (Robbie Williams, Kylie Minogue, Texas …), Ryan Tedder (OneRepublic), Red One (Lady Gaga, Enrique Iglesias), Desmond Child (Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Ricky Martin, Kelly Clarkson, The Rasmus …), Kevin Rudolf, Kara Dio Guardi (Pink, Pussycat Dolls …).

The first single “Automatic” will be released September 21 (22nd in the USA) and summarizes all discourse: the group’s musical evolution is striking, the title is strong, powerful, innovative, surprising and impeccable in terms of production…

Wow. Can’t wait.

Comments

1. AnnieInsanity :D says:

waitwaitwaitwaitwait…..they worked with the person who also worked with aerosmith??? HOLY SHEET OF PAPER MANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I agree with Elli,who but i still love them to death! Their like my religion in a way.For once i found someone that had the same beliefs and thoughts. When they say they’re the same people they always were, it doesn’t exactly reflect in the music. I just miss their unique, gorgous style, rock sound, and deep lyrics. They just sound so not them, like everyone else, i thought they were individuals who didn’t care of other peoples opinions. I don’t really like the artists they’re working with,but i LOVE ONE REPUBLIC!! I’m just disgusted right now! Don’t let this be the Final Day, Come Home, Come Home. Because i’ve been waiting so long, so long!

3. tokio hotel es lo mejor aqui en venezuela se escucha burda

4. hola

5. tokio hotel es lo mejor

6. guys dont be negative… we should carry each other as fans. It doesnt mean that it is going to be the best because they have worked with famous people, no just NOOOO. Ill judge after I hear the entire album… Please TOKIO HOTEL, Dont let mainstream media get you because you don’t need to blend with mainstream to get people.. you are all awesome already in your ways… And IF Humanoid will dissapoint me, We wont leave you.. We will try our best to get you back cause we know you guys have IT.

7. Some of these people are pretty well known. I’m kinda surprised they have these connections.

I found it so funny that they worked with Kara Dio Guardi. Isn’t she an AI judge? LOL

8. kevin rudolf and tokio hotel?????!!!! Awesomeness. i cant wait till the vid comes out!

9. shaysterr says:

guy chambers is the only one im not sure about and i dont really like kara, at all, but im excited about them working with everyone else there:)

10. Can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. therocker68 says:

ok. i don’t want to be negative or anything, but i miss the old sound. now it seems like its more of what they think the fans want, instead of the deep lyrics that had soul poured into them. look at him sing songs like spring nicht. he just puts so much into it. i miss that. this is too everyday pop sounding. its losing its individuality.
    and about the other people:
    kara: she writes for hannah montana. nuff said. but i’ll go on anyway. have yall heard no boundaries? from American idol? its so cheesy its not even funny. not a big fan of hers.
    red one: can’t stand him
    kevin rudolf: blechk
    desmond child: bon jovi and kelly clarkson. enough said.

well, thats my opinion. though it probably matters almost nothing to you.

• I know what you feel.. okey If TH will be totally lost with all the mainstream shit, promise me you wont leave them because we will get them BACK. >;D

• I agree.
      But part of growing up is changing and experimenting. This album may sound very generic and pop-like, but the next one might sound a bit more like the old Tokio Hotel if the guys found that they weren’t proud of the experimentation.

12. ahhh this is sooo freakin awsome,
    i just cant wait for this one
    ahhhhh tokio hotel is getting bigger and
    bigger,… goshhhh theyr like taking over
    the muzic industry or something!!!! weee

13. oh god!
    Im so excited I can hardly contain it.
    I can’t wait to hear the songs where they
    collaborated with other artists on.
    and I just saw that new tokio hotel tv thing and
    that was really amazing.
    the boys are back=P

14. x1xbabii48 says:

new tokio hotel video go to buzzworthy type in tokio hotel :)

15. x1xbabii48 says:

new tokio hotel video go to buzzworthy type in tokio hotel

16. This is so amazing!!! I can barely wait for the album! These guys are awesome and its time the rest of the world that’s not already on the Tokio Hotel train gets with it!

17. Dominique says:

TOKIO Hotel’s New Album is going to be a great one, I foresee it happening. They have a originality in their music and sound. They are going to RULE THE WORLD with their new sound. Good Going Guys.

18. Monsoon93 says:

Oh yay on my B-day!!! Automatic is awesome and i can’t wait to listen to the whole album when it comes out

19. OMG!! i’m so excited!! lol sometimes i just scream at the top of my lungs randomly to release some excitement ^-^

20. im so ready for the album to come out…i can hardly contain myself when i listen to automatic/automatisch on repeat

21. ♫Mrs.Kaulitz♫ says:

wait a minute, thats all people they worked withhh???? bon jovi??
    if it is then holy freakin sh*t duuuddeee