Bill Kaulitz finds Diyana a Star

Tagged With: , , , , ,

In the Caribbean, the jury continues to judge candidates in Deutschland Sucht den Superstar! Bill Kaulitz and Tom Kaulitz being on the show has made Tokio Hotel fans really happy! On the Saturday show, Nora, Sarah Joelle, Diyana and Susan performed “Move in the Right Direction” from Gossip. At the end, Bill told Diyana that he could not stop watching her, his eyes were glued to her, she is a star. Someone (sorry, no idea who made the originals, we will credit if you claim it) made gifs of part of it. So cute!

12diyana

016diyana

photo di1.gif

photo di2.gif

photo di3.gif

photo di4.gif

photo di5.gif

photo di6.gif

photo di7.gif

photo di8.gif

photo di9.gif

How you find that group?

Comments

1. kaulitzluvrfurimmer says:

Ummm…..idk what that has to do with my comment but yha, i like’d their hair before they changed it but hey, everyone changes. You cant be a kid or a teen forever.

2. Carolyn says:

For all the people commenting on how they ‘want Tom and Bill”s hair back to normal’ – There IS NO ‘normal’ Its all just your self centered viewpoint and they can wear their hair however they wish.

3. wish bill told me that he had his eyes on me……but im happy for her. i hope she does become a star. not only does she have the looks but she also has the voice to. i see what bill means when he said that he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. she was so colorful. she makes a rainbow look beautiful.

4. Joehoa Ingrid Kim says:

She was TOTALLY thinking “is he flirting with me”, it’s just her body language, but she is grogeous, totally looks like she can sing with all the emotion she projects in those gifs~
    and i love Bill’s professionalism and hottness :]

5. Ello

6. Y can’t bill and tom have their hair back to normal I like it like that

7. Y can’t bill and tom have their hair back to normal they looked more prettier then

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 6 Thumb down 4

8. marzopices3911 says:

Never heard her sing, but she’s pretty. Hopefully she sings good.

9. SHE IS VERY GORGEOUS..I LIKE HER

10. She was lovely and did commend attention! While she was singing I did look at her and think she looked really gorgeous. The rest of the group was terrible. I’m hoping that she will not get any hate mail for this or anything from the same fans that attacked Fairuz and Laura.

11. Nicola Baumann says:

I watched the show last Saturday and I agree with Bill, Dyana has a really good voice. But in my opinion Susan sang better than her. She sounds more professional than Dyana.

For everybody who couldn’t watch last Saturday, this is the clip of the group. I hope it will run in the USA, I’m from Germany.

12. by those gifs, she IS a star
    dont knwo what she sounds like though
    didnt see this

13. kaulitzluvrfurimmer says:

Aww, lucky:) I wish Bill told me he had his eyes glued on me. I dont think she know how lucky she is!!!!!! and LOl, her face was so colorful:))