Tom Kaulitz Hairgate 2013

Tagged With: , ,

As many of you Aliens know, Tom Kaulitz is a fuddy duddy when it comes to his hair. He has had about 5 styles in his entire life. Recent evidence seems to reveal that this time, he has made a major change. THE DREADLOCKS ARE GONE AGAIN. Or were those cornrows? I don’t know. Please consider the evidence.

sign

So he posts that^^^^ and then he posts this below

prices

Then on the app he replies that “most of them are gone”

toasta

Then this picture comes up on the app and it looks like he has short surfer hair, or maybe a MULLET!

hairgate

So Aliens, what do you think?

Maybe something like this?

jesse-mullet-analogy

Post your ideas in the comments and I will turn them into images and we can have some fun.

Over and out,
Tattoo

Comments

1. I wish he was gay.

2. Tom why are you shy on twitter? Everybody says you are a player.It’s that true?

3. hello, from like

4. Maybe Tom went back to natural dreadlocks. Most of them are gone, meaning that he had the “unnatural” dreadlocks cut off and that whatever dreads he has left, is again like in the begin years. REAL dreads.

5. yankeefan4life says:

Tom is Hot no matter what, but I liked the dreads, the cornrolls were ok, maybe he went back to blond

6. Has bill shaved his beard or am i tripping?? haha. still love them no matter what they do with their hair or their face. haha

7. i just realized bill’s beard is not there, is it just the lighting?

• YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
      I hope that BILL SHAVES THE BEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Calm down guysss it’s just HIS hair LOL! He looks hot no matter whatttt

9. kaulitzluvrfurimmer says:

Ok, Breath in…Breath out… Nope still not working.

10. kaulitzluvrfurimmer says:

It used to be “Dont keep calm…Toms dreadlocks are back!!!”. now its “Dont keep calm…So seriusly, Start panicking!!!!!!!! Toms dreadlocks are gone again!!!!!!!” Why Tom! WWWHHHYY!!!!

11. I cant see Bill letting his twin have something as bad as a mullet… cant wait to see what it is!

12. Marcy Kaulitz says:

Tom don’t you dare cut your dredlocks!!!!!!!!!

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 4 Thumb down 4

13. I think that Tom has short blond dreadlocks……I DIDN`T WANT HIM TO CUT HIS HAIR I WANTED HIM TO SHAVE THE BEARD!!!!!!!

14. lol ..i cant imagine any hair styles other than what we have seen on tom!

15. LOL
    The hair salon sells kids for 10$

16. I don’t see his new hair do at all.

Where are the pictures of it? I just see a picture of him in a hat

17. marzopices3911 says:

A mullet? (facepalm). I cannot picture him like that.

18. I have this kind of strange imagination about Tom in indie hairstyle..

19. yorunotsukiko16 says:

I HOPE HE DIDN’T ACTUALLY GET RID OF HIS DREADS!!!!!! I love him in dreads…

20. I will cry if he got a mullet!

21. Iliana Ortiz shineeTH says:

Lol billy ray Cyrus style!