Outer Space on Kaulitz Feet

Tagged With: , , , ,

Okay, so allegedly the rumors say that the tattoo on the Kaulitz Twins might say “See you in outer space”. Well, now Bill Kaulitz is taking the outer space thing to a whole new level with his shoes.

They have an actual photo of a galaxy on them.

Thank you to the fans who shared the app picture and to this find and picture with them from Tokio Hotel Malaysia.

Bill Kaulitz shoe

Bill Kaulitz shoe

Bill Kaulitz shoe

Comments

1. Wher can I buy these shoes???

2. Rainbow heels…yah. Love you, Bill ;)

3. marzopices3911 says:

How does he walk in those?
    They’re cool-looking, but I’d never wear those. Mostly because I wouldn’t be able to balance.

4. Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Not liked. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 6 Thumb down 9

5. I wanted those shoes. they are women’s shoes… I love Bill regardless.

6. OMYGOSH *__* i loove those!
    i used to love seeing what jacket he’d wear next, now i am obsessed with his shoes!.. LOVE that they have a galaxy on them! Astronomy FTW!
    how does he walk in those! i’d probably, injure myself.. and others..

7. facebook_adicted2reading16 says:

I might be wrong, and I don’t care if I’m right (more power to him), but those look like women’s shoes…

• Icecicales says:

You are right. They are women’s shoes. I love Jeffrey Campbell, and identified them immediately when I saw them. The company makes VERY unique, and might I add, comfortable shoes. I just got my 2nd pair of Jeffrey Campbell’s today. Glad to know that someone else in this universe appreciates great shoes. :)

8. InBillsShadowICanShine says:

Ummm … Bill, those are womens shoes … :x

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 8 Thumb down 7

• so?

• Not like it is the first time he has worn women’s clothes.

• i mean seriously, who cares? they are just shoes.. AWESOME shoes by the way…don’t see what the big deal is..
          i don’t even pay attention to them, i am preoccupied starring a this face..in case people haven’t noticed, IT’S GORGEOUS!
          *dead*

9. I don’t blame him for putting his feet up. I bet they are killer after a while. Haha

10. You mean the tattoo on their chest may say that?
    It looks to have that illuminati symbol on it – maybe their really into the idea of the end of the world and all those prophesies

11. I always look at big shoes like these and admire the people who have the confidence to wear them. – I’m too chicken .. and I’ll fall

12. Those are so.bad.ass.

13. Sara-Kaulitz says:

those are definitely Bill’s style.

they’re pretty cool, although I probably wouldn’t be able to walk in them lol

14. Soulsurfer13 says:

WHERE R PPL GETTING THOSE?