Interview from Russia

Tagged With: , ,

11 minutes long, Tokio Hotel is interviews in English. Bill left his brain in Los Angeles, Tom tries to grab the mic from Bill and gets pushed away, apparently Bill likes wet kisses, GUSTAV TALKS, Georg is madly in love with his girlfriend, Tom is too shy to wear Bill’s eyeliner in public, but he tries it in private, GUSTAV’S TATTOO UP CLOSE,

Comments

1. brielle says:

i loved everything about this interview!!!
    And finally got to see Gustav’s tattoo up close and i must say…it looks pretty bad-ass :)

• brielle says:

and get ready Bill…Tom just gave 80+ million fans permission to kiss you, and we fangirls take that very seriously :)

• BWAHAHAHAHA! XD

• XD ROTFLMFAO We sooo do… I love being a fangirl, there’s nothing more thrilling!!! ESPECIALLY a Bill fangirl!! X3 <3 I'd like to try that sometime… Hmmm, I wonder when I'd get a chance… this means I must leave to go plot. }:)

2. maggief101 says:

”the club is non – existant now right ? oh , what a pitty” hahaha favorite interview by far ! (:

3. Did Bill’s accent get thicker?
    And dear Gustav, please talk more, you’re adorable.

4. mrsjenkaulitz says:

I LOVE Bill’s love at first sight statement, i think it is so adorable when he talks about it. He seems like such the sweetheart!! And i just laughed when he is in the middle of explaining and he wasnt going to let Tom ruin the moment lol :]]

5. I loves this interview! I started cracking up when at 4:56 Bill gets Toms arm and puts it back in its place hahahaha. Tom : “Bill is shy so, if you want to get him just go and kiss him. He like them wet”. LOL!! I saw that Bill made a face like :Yeah, its true”. and he was mouthing “No, No” But, I always see Bill talking and he is SO LOUD and it makes me wonder why he is shy but, I find it very adorable that he believes in true love, soul mates,and love at first sight. Georg made me have an awwwwww moment when he said that his girlfriend is perfect. that is so nice of him. and OMG I FREAKED when I saw GUSTAV TALK! I love the tattoo he has on his right arm and the one on his leg. and then Bill says that Tom, Georg, and Gustav try on his clothes and makeup but, don`t have the confidence to wear it outside. and a question that has been buzzing in my head. If I kiss Bill what were to happen?

a. get mauled by bodyguards before I even kiss him
    b. get pushed away by Bill
    c. death threats
    d. all of the above

6. Ivyanna says:

why was the only thing i could think about was “TOM! have you lost your damn mind! this isnt your living room, take your leg off the table!” I got so happy when he took his leg off the table around the 7 something mark. hahaha but other then that i love this interview :)

7. I luvs it sooo much!!!
    Love Bill, he’s freakin awesome! I believe in love at first site too… <3333
    And OH MY GOD Gusti talked~!!!!!
    "And as Tom said, big beautiful pil- pil- , eyes, sorry, not pillows!" X3 Awww Gusti!!! LMAO
    XD Tom wears Bill's eyeliner privately?!?! OH MY GOD!!!!!!! XD WICKED!!!!!!!!!!
    I love Tokio Hotel now and forever!!!!! <333

8. immerliebe says:

This interview was so cuteee! They’ve grown SOO much but they are still the same people which makes me so happy that they haven’t really changed, they’ve just grown up… Such a funny interview <3 I miss them but I just hope they take their time writing a new album cos that way, It'll be more worth the wait <3

OH AND AN IDEA!
    Let's all email/mail Tokio Hotel and ask them (politely of course) to come play in America *Boston* :) It's worth a shot…

9. Aww I think its cute how Bill (and Tom) really love their parents especially their momzie. I wish I had a good relationship with my parents. We don’t even talk.

• Ivyanna says:

sorry to hear the alex, if it makes you feel better me and my dad dont ever talk and i bearly talk to my mom and we live in the same house, so i kinda understand what your feeling

10. Sammi1331 says:

Gustav talks! <3 I think this saying fits him perfectly, "The people that don't know me say I'm quiet. The people that do wish I was!" <3

11. Lazurline says:

So….if i walk up and plant one on Bill, I won’t get mauled by secruity? Tom! Tom, answer me damn it!

12. alieneeba22 says:

omK the ending! they’re just so synchronized it’s soo kool haha

13. meganpaige says:

hahaha. the twins always crack me up.
    Gustav!! you should speak more, i like you :)

14. Tom “just go up to Bill and kiss him”
    Bill-”No no no no” hahahaha awww i he is such a sweetheart!
    ahahaha the summary really summarizes the whole thing!
    Bill and Tom are so funny they are like normal siblings!! LOVE
    reminds me of my sister and me
    Gustav “pil pil eyes srry not pillows!!” ahahaha aPILLOWS??!! hahaha LOVE GUSTAV SOOO FUNNY!!
    the quiets ones are always the silly ones!
    GEORG **blush** “i have a girl soooo” <3
    and last but not least.. that RANDOM AND AWKWARD CLOSE UP WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA BACK UP! and the ending!! MY FAVORITE INTRO AND OUTRO SAYING!!

15. I love this interview. It may be my most favoritest ever (and how’s that for redundancy?).

Wish we could’ve heard the interviewer a bit more… another microphone would’ve been nice. I kept having to turn the volume way up to hear her, then turn it down really fast so I didn’t get blasted out of my seat by Bill’s voice. XD

She asked so many awesome questions. It always makes me so happy whenever someone gets Bill started on his “true love” speech, because it’s absolutely adorable the way he gets so excited about it. Especially when Tom tries to interrupt and Bill’s like, “No, go away, I’m talking about romance”. I really hope he finds someone amazing. (Tom, you really need to stop giving the fangirls ideas. XD)

And Gustav talked! He talked! “Beautiful eyes, not pillows, sorry.” :DDDDDDD

It also makes me insanely happy that Georg is still going with his girlfriend, because it’s wonderful to see a famous person dating steadily without tabloid drama for once.

Andandand – whenever the twins talk about their mum, it’s like FINALLY, celebrities – no, PEOPLE who can just talk about their parents like they’re the best people in the world and not be embarrassed by it.

ALDHFS:LDJFS:LDFS:LDF

No one even bothers to deny the fact that they’re all jealous of Bill’s makeup.

So great that they don’t believe in pounding out albums once a year. Although that would mean a lot more music, it would probably also mean crap music.

Love you guys.

(I bet I had a lot more to say, but I’ll stop now before I end up writing an essay.)

• Right (this is me, being long-winded and not shutting up when I should), I can’t help but mention this: Tom has gum on his shoe. Am I extremely weird for noticing? Either that, or there’s a logo on his sole.

Random comment is random. OTL

16. i love bill’s theory about “love at first sight”. I don’t exactly believe in that, but what i have come to realize is that you can’t just go out with someone just to fit in with everyone eltse who has bfs and gfs. Trust me, its way better if you DONT just give yourself away to anyone. instead I’m waiting for that one special person to love for the rest of my life.

17. hehe
    when Tom tried to talk and Bill was pushing his hand away, ROFLMAO

I think it is soo cute that Tom tries bills eyeliner on in private.

18. Awww! this video is just awww! i loved this interview, so happy for George.
    tbh, i didn’t really liked Gustave’s tattoo :( & thanks for the advice Tom, have to try that when i not likely to get killed or jumped for it. hope the next album is good, just take your time boys, take your time

19. carlyle says:

Did Bill just said “when we have such a beautiful interviewer like you are….then it’s always a fun thing to do”..?….if so then,she’s lucky to have Bill tell she’s beautiful…….
    well,she’s really pretty anyways

• angelica says:

she’s REALLY lucky :D
      usually tom is the one who’s hitting on the interviewers xD

*feels a bit jealous*

20. Gustavlover says:

Don’t you know Tom peeks on Tokiohotelfiction and laughs at all the stories…especially about he and Georg. LOL!!! Loved this interview.

21. When I told my friends that I believed in love at first sight (this was a long time ago) they laughed and said nobody believes in that anymore (now they think I should try online dating since I haven’t dating any guy). When I showed them an interveiw where Bill said he believes in the same thing I do (which shocked me) all I said to them was “Ha! In your face” :P

• angelica says:

it’s the same with me as well :)
      i believe in love at first sight, and i have NEVER dated a guy, or kissed anyone xD

and my best friends just keep making fun of me!
      they are hitting only on hot guys, and they think love in such a young age DOESN’T EXIST;p

• dudes i totally support you with the love at first sight or soul mates and true love!
      too bad i wasted my first kiss on a guy who i THOUGHT was it..and we broke up after 3 months.. i was crushed for a LONG LONG TIME… now i decided to quit with the dating till i feel like it is the PERFECT time

22. Love those boys!

23. one of the best TH interviews ever!! GUSTAV SPOKE!!!!! :D

24. Tom gives great advice!
    Danke Tom!
    Bill here I come! I’ll give him a wet one!

25. ok.. at the first part of the video.. i had been noticing Tom frequently looks at interviewer somewhere down (clueless how the interviewer faces them) and BOOM….

as the video plays on.. and showed the interviewer too..

oh men! this one really kills me…
    im wondering if the interviewer doesnt mean to you know…spread her legs a bit when she moves or it’s just Tom whose eyes and mind wander somewhere at her you know…..

the interviewer by the way looks pretty…that’s probably why.. O_o

feel free to tell me if im getting poorer eyesight..