Interview from Russia

Tagged With: , ,

11 minutes long, Tokio Hotel is interviews in English. Bill left his brain in Los Angeles, Tom tries to grab the mic from Bill and gets pushed away, apparently Bill likes wet kisses, GUSTAV TALKS, Georg is madly in love with his girlfriend, Tom is too shy to wear Bill’s eyeliner in public, but he tries it in private, GUSTAV’S TATTOO UP CLOSE,

Comments

1. CaptainKalashar says:

*Squuee* That is SOOOO cute!!!!!! I totally LIebe these guys!!!! <3 Bill <3

2. Love these guys. Bill is quite eloquent.

3. Simonne says:

Bill got his first kiss at 13 and his first WHAT at 15?!

4. LOL @ Tom being too shy to wear Bill’s eyeliner in public.

5. I am totally fangirling over Bill’s hands…and I would willingly get tackled by 10 bodyguards to kiss Bill one time, but only if he kissed back :-)

6. WHo cares if my internet is being a super extremely slow bitch I WILL WATCH THIS even if it takes 2 hours to load
    (which it will )

Freaking worth it though XD

7. who cares about kissing? just jump his bones! xD

8. MnGlove says:

I wish they asked them about Anastasia the girl that Bill “proposed ” to, that would have been fun:D:D

They are so good at saying “Hey we are Tokio Hotel”

• Who is Anastasia?

• MnGlove says:

Caren In some of the older posts you cans see a post called And now, it’s FUNNY RUMORS TIME! it is about a russian fan who said that Bill was coming to Russia to marry her. And in the comments there is the whole translation from Meg (me lol) her name is Anastasia.

• Anastasia says:

Omg thats soo coool My name is Anastasia XDD Of course not the one they are talking about but still

• LillithLight says:

LMAO!!!!
      I was waiting for something to come up about her.

9. MnGlove says:

Twin moments so cute:) I don’t think anyone has a chance to kiss Bill without injuries.

I just LOVE when Gustav talks, I watched those 3 second 100 times.

• ME TOO LOVE WHEN HE TALKS!! he is actually very silly LOVE LOVE LOVE

• MnGlove says:

He is so serious all the time that when he talks I expect it to be just as serious, but then he says something funny and I’m like “I just LOVE U”

10. Hahaha, its funny. ;D
    I like it. ;D
    I love Bill ;*

11. *Runs up and kisses Bill……..
    …….Gets taken out by like ten bodyguards* X.x

12. MnGlove says:

GUSTAV TALKS LOL

13. Vanessa D. says:

I melted when I heard Gustav’s nervous laugh! I kept replaying the thing. Oh yea I went FUCKIN NUTS when they did a close up on Tom’s hands ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

14. mariana1989 says:

“go to bill and just kiss him directly and then maybe you have the chance to get him, if the kiss is good he likes it wet”
    thanks 4 the advice tomi i’ll try it out xD

i love that interview :P

15. angelica says:

1) GUSTAV’S TATTOO IS REALLY HOT :D
    2) Bill left his bran in LA? no way :) but at least he brought his SEXINESS with him in russia :D
    3) omg, when bill said “we were tired, so we had a bit of dinner..” and tom said “and YOU guys took some drugs as well…” xD
    4) bill pushing tom as tom is trying to grab the mic is….THE CUTTEST THING EVER :) they are the cuttest brothers EVER :)
    5) bill is sooooooooo romantic :) he’s so honest with everyone, and he’s not ashamed to say that he believes in soulmates….you know, i’m so romantic that sometimes i get annoying (ask my best friends about that xD) and WHENEVER i hear bill talking about true love, i just feel my love for him growing bigger :D
    + as he’s talking about that, you can see how much he believes in love at first sight ;) he’s not letting anyone else talk, and he just wants to express his real feelings….
    although (as billions of girls out there) i truly love bill kaulitz, i really wish he finds his true love soon :D he just DESERVES IT :)
    6) YES, tom has made the same joke about kissing bill in the past, but it remains HILARIOUS :D
    7) wet kisses? (i have to practise on them xD)
    8)GEORG IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND :D:D i am so happy about him (and her of course) and i really wish him all the best with her :) (+ SHE’S REALLY LUCKY ;D)
    9) GUSTIII TALKS :D ooohh, life can be SO NICE :)
    10) i wonder how tom looks with eyeliner ;) plus, i think it’s really nice of tom that he supports bill and his style :)

i love this interview :D

• 11) they like to try on Bill’s clothes.. (when i heard this i was like “WTFHFHFHF BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA SAY WAT REPEAT THAT AGAIN!?!?!?!)

• angelica says:

OMG YES ME TOO :DDD

i mean, they totally have to show up in public with bill’s clothes and make up ;)

16. miss902 says:

there’s also a better quality video of TH’s full performance (all 3 songs and audio in-sync!) by this user! look for: Tokio Hotel – Live in Moscow, MUZ-TV Awards 2011 [HD]
    :DDD

17. i’ll give Bill a wet one ;)

18. LOVED THIS INTERVIEW SO MUCH!!! <3

19. Tom sounded genuinely supportive of Bill’s makeup and style. I don’t know why that surprised me but it made me happy. I mean, I knew he’d be supportive, but it was nice to hear him vocalize the way he did. Not a hint of ridicule and a bit of adoration. ^.^ So cute!

And Bill is SUCH a romantic! I love it!

Georg is hilarious and I wish he’d talk more. He’s always smiling.

And Gustav spoke! I think my jaw dropped!

20. ScrumpysMom says:

Thanks for sharing this cute interview. I can sleep happy tonight =)

21. KathyaKaulitz says:

gustav’s tattoo is so sexy. ;)

22. yay i love them

23. Gustav is too cute!! I love these rare moments when he talks in interviews!

24. Someone’s stomach growled at :20-23 XD