Happy April!

Tagged With: ,

Thought it would be fun to start a new month with a super HD video of Tokio Hotel’s naughty song.

Click below to buy the Zimmer 483 Live DVD with a GREAT live version of Reden in Concert!
Amazon.com!

Comments

1. sure they just wanna talk! well any girl will be happy to ” just talk “with them ^_^ happy fan included!!! ILOVE TOKIO HOTEL!!!

2. is there an english version of this goergey song

3. I saw the English translation on youtube of this song. I see why its a naughty song LOL! It has a really good rhythm though. I like it alot<3

4. immerliebe says:

you don’t even know how sexy this is. If Bill Kaulitz ever sang me this song I would die. end of story.

5. Vanessa D. says:

Each song they have puts me in a certain mood. This one puts me in a care free, look at me I’m happy, bubbly type mood :) I love this soooooong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Mague (the other Maggie;) ) says:

I was half expecting you guys to come up with a few pranks. April’s Fool! Hahahaha! Have a Happy Pranking Day, y’all!

7. elderhausgirlz says:

(heehee…I almost squeed about the Zimmer DVD @ amazon and then I realized I already had it. d’oh!) Love love love these older song performances because their evolution to Humanoid is so amazing to watch!

8. I need this video on my Ipod XD

9. Not many bands sound better live than on their albums *__*

10. Why wasn’t this on the ‘Best Of’ cd? Anyway, I wonder if Bill and Tom have heard about those talking baby twins? SO sweet!

11. angelica says:

he’s the SWEETEST living creature :D *sigh*
    and i absolutely ADORE the way he holds the mic :) if you notice (and i have noticed it in EVERY tokio hotel appearance) his last finger is always under the microphone :) it’s so adorable…=,=
    and of course, eventhough i like the way he styles his hair nowadays, i will NEVER EVER forget that lion style =’)
    their first song that i heard was rette mich and his hair were like the hair of a little lion :D
    i adore the mohawk and the more masculin style of his hair now, but i will always adore the little-lion’s-hair :)
    in my mind, he is always connected with them and i hope that one day he will style them like that again :)

12. kristina says:

F***** WE LOST ANGAINST PARAMORE

13. Annette says:

I love to “talk” to Bill in a hotel room. WINK. GIGGLE.

14. My fave song from Zimmer 483:P

15. fazirabillkaulitz says:

i love tokio hotel//

16. charli707 says:

oooooooh i love the way he does his eyes that way!!!!! like when he says ”reden” he raises his eyebrow and everyone screams!!! oooohohoohohohohoooooh *dies*

17. mrsjennakaulitz says:

damn, i love Bill’s voice. they are amazing live. they have stage presence, excitement, ACTUAL musical ability…..the perfect artists. *sighs* so shon….

18. Man i love this song. And Bill is soOOo flirting with his EYES getting the fans all crazed up loLL Cheeky thing!

If this song was just taken literally, I really think the song’s actually so romantic. You know…the whole…just coming together, inside a hotel room, and just talking…it’s so nice and sweet. hehehehe
    xD

19. thtwinsarelove says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Not liked. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 6

• Anyone have a link to that interview? ^.^

• angelica says:

well i think that it ws either written FOR tom or tom wrote it for his experience…i think i’ve read something relevant to the song and i think that it means a lot to him because of a girl, and being together in the hotel room 483 ;)
        but i’ve also read somewhere that it was written for bill because he had sex once with a girl in a room with the number 483…but i think that’s just a rumor and the tom thing is the correct one…or at least i wish so..:)
        yeah a girl can dream…;) and i find REALY romantic the option about bill being still a virgin and waiting for his true love :)
        anyway if anone has the link for the interview plz give it :)

• shinystar says:

I would like to see it too… XD
      talk talk talk

• way to bring down new TH fans sweet heart -.-

• yeah guys, be nice, and just get the new TH fans in the loop as soon as possible xD
        Another little alien should never be an outsider! <3

20. xD i loves this song even though i cant understand a word of it :P

21. queen 0f spades says:

I enjoy this song soooooooo much : ) this made me so happy and feel so much better after every thing us TH fans been through : /

22. It’s a naughty song? Why? :O Oh dear! Me and my lack of German.

• queen 0f spades says:

Because The song talks about a girl who came to toms hotel room and said she wanted to talk and instead the had sex and she stood the whole night with him I believe this was during their zimmer 483 tour reden means Talk

• its a song about a girl who goes to a hotel room just to “talk”

23. yay! April, srping is in the air, and so is this heat :P

24. this song makes me grin like the cheshire cat. nyehehehe :D I love the tune! its so upbeat and I can’t help but bob my head everytime I listen to it :3

25. Yay! First one to comment =D Love this song (even if it’s a little dirty). I wish TH would once in a while play songs from their Zimmer 483 album or even Schrei album cuz I wanna hear Bill’s deeper voice for these songs =)