Bill Collaboration

Tagged With: , , ,

Well, we heard the rumors and now here it is from Tokio Hotel themselves:

Last week, Bill recorded a track in collaboration with another artist….awesome surprise! We’ll keep you posted!

This is also on their Facebook, you can post comments there!

Comments

1. Black Veil Brides :3 although id just rather they as in TOKIO HOTEL got out a new song ._. and not just Bill collaborating with another artist .____. :/

2. AlienAngel says:

I know it’s not likely at ALL but I would probably die of happiness if Bill collaborated with LIGHTS sometime in the future. (She sings Savior,Second Go,Ice,Drive My Soul, etc.)
    She does electro pop but sounds amazing acoustic as well and plays guitar beautifully. They would sound pretty good together IMHO. And she’s Canadian <3

3. STEVEN TYLER!!!!!!!

4. I would luv to see them collab with Linkin Park,Greenday,emmm…Good Charlotte…umm Fall Out Boy(too bad they broke up) but at least with Pete Wentz..or……Evanescence????

5. Mague (The other Maggie ;) ) says:

You know, on the way home, I was thinking that it might be KoRn. I looked Jonathan Davis up, to see what’s new with the guy, and I read that KoRn were working on their new album. When I remembered that today, I mulled it over, and I think it could be with them. One of their tracks could be featuring Bill, and perhaps it’d be a single? Just something I thought about. What do you guys think?

• or it might be Evanescence..coz’ the combination of Bill’s sexy voice and Amy Lee’s angelic yet haunting voice would make the song-a boom!!!!!!!!!

6. i hope its not someone like rihanna o.e i hate her…

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 7 Thumb down 7

• no they should never put tokio hotel with a pop singer. it would be a disaster. your right.

7. jadedsweetie says:

its bill, so it’s gonna be good no matter what.

8. Bills Girl says:

i kinda want it to be Adam Lambert just so it would clear up the negitivity between his fans and TH fans. their voices dont really go togehter but i think itd be good. I really want it to be Cinema Bizarre or even just their lead singer Jack Strify. again because there has been some conflict between fans but i really think it would do well. Theyve been compared to each other and i think Strify and Bills voices would sound great together.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 7 Thumb down 8

• It’d be cool if Bill did a song with Cinema Bizarre, but it’s unlikely because the band split in 2009 or 2010. But maybe just with Strify would be nice.

9. i just can’t wait to see and hear who he’s doing the collab with and what the song is gonna be like. all i know is, it’ll be something bill obviously loves otherwise he wouldn’t do it, that’s about it. i know i’ll like it cause he always does beautiful things, relevant to his life at the time. what he does is always a piece of himself. i wish him and TH all the success they can dream of, but they basically got that already, lol …can’t live very long without something new from Bill or TH, hehe

10. Bill allways told he likes the singer of Aerosmith, Steven Taylor, and that it will be a dreram for him, to be together on stage with him.
    And the rest of Th always agree when Bill speaks abaout that.
    They all love Aerosmith.
    I hope so that it is Steven Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• It’s Steven Tyler, babe. He’s a rock legend, a sex God, and yes… That would be my vote. Would love to see. Bill and Steven collab, too much sexy?… I think NOT!

11. Feuer Fee (GreenSkittle) says:

I want it to be Dev. haha

12. Ashley-Faye says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Not liked. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 8

• Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Not liked. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 6

• Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Not liked. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 5

• Ashley-Faye says:

I see your point but the fact that her music is more blatant and contains some sexual references but that is what makes me think it would be a great collab. I think it would be interesting to see Bill doing a song like that (Hate me people, I don’t care, it’s just my opinion so whatever!) I mean I love the TH songs that have some sexual references in them like Reden or Human Connect to Human, they’re nice every now and then so I think it would be a nice collab.

• MzKaulitz says:

Well, sex is not a bad thing. It’s just that the media has abused it and overused it sooo much, it’s getting played out. Nowadays, some so-called artists just use sex as a way to get attention and sell records. They don’t even give a damn about music or art. Or their label won’t give them creative freedom, so they just give in. Either way, it really annoys me. And that’s why I have so much respect for the TH guys and a few other artists who don’t give into all that. I love them because they sing about what they believe in and what they feel. And sometimes, they’re feeling horny. LOL! But yeah, I think I got off track a little. XD I guess I won’t be terribly disappointed if it’s Natalia Kills, but I don’t really take her seriously. It seems like she’s just a darker version of Lady GaGa created in some studio. I could be totally wrong, though. She could actually be one of the genuine ones. =)

13. i know it’s kind of strange but, i think a rapper may be sort of cool…

• someone like Samy Deluxe or Eminem…
      a song that talks about LIFE and REALITY..
      that’s how Tokio Hotel’s known for…. in a way i guess.

a german version and an english version.. haha..

14. nina sufaidi says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Not liked. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 6 Thumb down 11

• Oh dear.

I have to say, Hayley Williams was a bit… too much in the way of getting press and attention over and instead of Paramore. Josh and Zach’s statement was extremely believable, based upon what I know about the music industry… There could easily have been shady goings on within the band that they didn’t want to be a part of, for example, the Brick By Boring Brick music video, which was pretty heavy on Illuminati references.
      No reason to hate any of them though. We obviously don’t know the full story from either side.
      And one new guy coming in from an unpopular band?? Please, please don’t be talking about Relient K.. Their music is wonderful and I love them to death… Thrills me to see a mix of Christian and secular music within one band, without selling out, as far as I know.
      And Adam Lambert? Come on! He’s in the same boat as we are! He’s a fan as well, and so what if he has a crush on Bill? Tons of guys do! Bill set himself up for that, and he realizes it.
      Just because someone is gay doesn’t mean that they aren’t a real man. Same with lesbians!

While I agree with some of what this person said, it’s stated in an extremely offensive manner…

• XoXopeace says:

I just have to ask this, but what makes Adam Lambert any less man than Bill? I don’t see the fact that he’s gay making him any less worth to colaborate with Bill in a song.

15. It is said to be Vivi ,singer from Aloha From Hell who broke part from eachother in summer.

16. VioletRose says:

U know it doesn’t really matter who he collaborates with as long as the song highlights bill nd is a meaningful one…

• I think we can all agree that’s exactly what we want. Maybe we should just stop all this artist speculation and just be excited and listen to it with open ears and hearts when it releases.

• MzKaulitz says:

Agreed! =)

17. prescillalala says:

i hope its nena, that will make bill soo happy:D

• prescillalala says:

just saw th euro’s twitter update saying bill n nena’s voice have been sync for minimoy movie 3..could it be nena?? I hope it is *fingerscrossed*

18. i hope it is paramore… adam lambert is gay, to bad