Tokio Hotel, a dog and Benjamins

Tagged With:

Honestly, I don’t even know what to say. This is either one of the most adorable videos ever or the most random.

The title describes it.

What do you make of it?

Comments

1. that dog is loaded with Cash!! lol
    Awe he’s soo cute!!

2. bills secret lover says:

this is so adorable awww I love it so much haha It would have been even more awesome with Dogs unleashed I want a dog but I don’t know what kind any one have an idea of what kind please leave your input I would loveeeee some ideas :-) I only have a bird but My bird talks to much lol and I can’t hug the bird or really do much with her she is a cockatoo who bites since she is still new and I just want a dog to hug and cuddle and go every where with and I’m going to give the bird to my mom

3. How do you log in to the tokio hotel official site? I can’t find the button thingy.

4. Someone should seriously make this into a movie

5. Catherine says:

What. The. Hell?

6. Immerliebe says:

awwwwwwww!! THAT CUTE INNOCENT PUPPY IS GETTING TAKEN OVER BY TOKIO HOTEL! First Humans, now puppy’s!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! <3
    Cuteeeeee

7. moonstar27 says:

yeah, i think someone was listening to Tokio Hotel, had their dog play with Benjamins , recorded it and decided to put it on youtube.

8. Have the dog lk come to a Tokio Hotel concert && see wht he does during Dogs Unleashed.

9. Cute:)

10. freakeshly randome with the dog in the money and everything but the puppy was cute:)

11. Have dog will travel to a Tokio Hotel concert?

12. Speechless…

13. Will dance for Tokio Hotel?

14. mrsjennakaulitz says:

if i were them, i’d probably pick up that money…and the dog was so freaking adorable!!! i couldn’t stop giggling, it was so cute. i wish i could have a pet…..
    and love the posters btw. and the song. all of it thrown together so randomly….. ^_^

15. somehow this makes perfect sense to me… :/

16. you can see someone playing with it and throw money? to it, so i dont think it has anything to do with the song. sorry.

17. at first, honestly, i was like… “What the…?”
    but then… after 10 seconds through the video… it gets… really… luring… so CUTE! XD
    ssooo… brain washing… kidding, really adorable!
    posters were awesome by the way.

18. They should really pick up their money off the floor before their dog gets it!
    My little puppy Gopher *yes he’s named after another animal* got money and ate it.
    We lost $5.00 that day -_-
    But this is just so randomly cute! :D

• OMG I had a dog named Kitten one time!! (I was very little when I named him…dont judge >_<)

• Poor Kitten! He must have been so confused. “Kitten? But I thought…I thought I was a dog! O_o?” LOL. Just joshing ya!

• Sammi1331 says:

LoL a dof named Kitten how adorable!!! :3
        I also had a kitten whos name was Mouse. *Ironic isn’t it?*

• Oh! Mouse! That’s hilarious. LOL I see people asking “Why Mouse?” And you say: “Because he is what he eats.” Ha! Yeah, not that funny. I do see the irony, though!

19. Very random! But the puppy is adorable!! What’s with the money on the floor?

20. Sturmischen says:

Ahahaha, what the hell? Random, and that’s a cute puppy, but sooo random XD

21. Bizarre. o_O That person should pick up his/her money, don’t teach the dog it’s okay to eat that…wow.

22. tehee cute. but is that money on the floor???

23. Definitely random, but also definitely cute!! :)