EMA wants to know

Tagged With:

This year, the EMAs will be held in Madrid, Spain. For those who are newer, this is the European Music Awards presented by MTV. Right now, they are accepting fan suggestions about WHO should be nominated.

Please comment on their Facebook that we would love to see Tokio Hotel there?

They say:
There are only FIVE days left until voting starts! Tell us the five artists you most hope are on the nominee list!
EMA Facebook

Comments

1. Odio la serie Glee-I hate Glee // Tokio Hotel triunfara en los EMA

2. I don’t know why this hasn’t been posted, but we can vote for TH in the category of Best World Stage Performance here.

3. of course my 2 favorite bands are nominated… Ill just pull for 30stm for everything except for the world stage one. TH deserve an EMA (even if they stubbornly refuse to attempt to crack the US market… it is the EUROPEAN music awards)

4. Voting is open now!!!!!! We need to vote for Tokio Hotel 1000 times a day :)

5. Bill's secret Lover says:

here’s the link every one —-> http://ema.mtv.co.uk/artists/tokio-hotel <—— vote vote vote <————-

6. Bill's secret Lover says:

We did it guys The boys are nominated so “lets vote till we drop and still we will never stop” if you love the boys go to the EMA site and vote for them

7. ROCK THEIR VOTES GUYS! Hahaha. — http://ema.mtv.co.uk/artists/tokio-hotel

WE CAN DO THIS. :D <33

8. the nominations are out!! i am a little bit upset that TH is only nominated in 1 category (the best world stage performance) so i will vote like crazy for them to win

9. Come on People It seems 30 seconds to mars is going to win. They have the most Post.
    I hate to say this but I’m afraid that Tokio Hotel wont get nominated.

10. where can i vote 4 them? i ‘m dying for this!

11. OMG i was so happy about 5 minutes ago. and i still am im pretty sure they are going to preform by a 90% chance. i love them so muck i hope the preform and win an award!!!!!! wooooo hoooooo keeps those fingers crossed

12. mrsjennakaulitz says:

i nominated them too much. =)
    they sent me a message saying that the comment might annoy other ppl, and if i keep it up they’re gonna ban me from the site ;)

13. Dang, I don’t have a facebook.

Maybe I’ll get one just for this.

14. OH MY FUCKING GOD!! I BEEN TRYING TO HELP TOKIO HOTEL GET nominated. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! NOW I CAN GET MY SLEEP AND VOTE!! THAK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. TOKIO HOTEL ARE THE BEST BAND EVER!!!!!
    AND TOKIO HOTEL WILL WIN…..
    TOKIO HOTEL ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

16. mrsjennakaulitz says:

i’ve been nominating Tokio Hotel every time i go on FB. it’s soo cool, you can meet all these other Tokio Hotel fans, and of course they’re AWESOME!!!!!!!!

17. Lol I’ve been nominating Tokio Hotel in the comment box for like a few weeks now, they better get nominated!

18. d.j.b.luvsT.H. says:

TOKIO HOTEL WILL RULE THE EMA’S THIS YEAR

TOKIO HOTEL WILL WIN WIN WIN

ENOUGH OF THIS GAGA, JONAS BROS, BEIBER, ENOUGH

TOKIO HOTEL YOU ROCK AND WILL GENUINELY WIN

THE NORTH AMERICAN MUSIC SCENE IS VERY INTIMIDATED BY YOUR SOUND, REASON BEING YOU GUYS ARE DYNAMIC, ORIGINAL, FASCINATING, RETRO, HAVE GREAT STAGE PRESENCE.

BILL IS SO RETRO, HE REMINDS ME OF A YOUNG BILLY IDOL, YOUNG BRYAN ADAMS, YOUNG STEVE TYLER (AEROSMITH)

THIS IS WHAT IT IS THAT TOKIO HOTEL IS NOT BEING PROMOTED HAS MUCH IN THE NORTH AMERICAN MARKET, BECAUSE THEY ARE FEARED BY THE LATEST SO BE IT ARTISTS.

TOKIO HOTEL YOU WILL TOTALLY WIN WIN WIN THE EMA’S

• Damn straight! I can’t stand to listen to about 90% of the songs on the radio. It’s all a bunch of generic, meaningless bullshit to me. And it annoys me when good music gets ignored. Let’s face it, TH is too much for their little brains to handle. Bill’s appearance is enough to make some people’s head explode, let alone their music. XD

19. TiffanyfromHK says:

TOKIO HOTEL ROCKKSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. xoRandomness says:

I’ve been spamming the page for the last couple of weeks :) They should be nominated XD

21. Finally this was put on here! Iv’e been voting for them FOREVER on facebook! I even left a message here=]

22. Oh Hell Yeaa:D