Kaulitz Twins and Audi

Tagged With: ,

Oh. My. God. Kaulitz Twins, Classic US autos and a new video? Did your day just get better, because ours sure did! Few things in life I love as much as a 55 Chevy Belair and to see one in the same video with a pair of Kaulitz? Happy.

Cannot wait to see what develops from this! Love how they are evoking some retro spirit, mixed with their decidedly new millennium sensibilities!

Comments

1. LOS TOKIO HOTEL EN MEXICO
    TOM TE AMoO

2. insanelyimmense says:

never seen twins soo beautiful. It brings a tear to my eye ;)

3. i love Bill Williams Kaulitz Trumper Ich liebe dich wenn Paraguay kommen durch ein Konzert ich sterben, um in Paraguay Grüße kommen aki bin

4. i love the guys of course;), but that lady is kind of ugh, & she ruins the pics of them :/

5. that made my gray day all bright and happy!bill and tom look sooo fucking hot!i cant get over how beautiful bill looks…i mean seriously he looks so angelic and mysterious.its just mezmorizing!
    *faints*

6. I love seeing them smilie at 2:18 <3 beautiful boyssss

7. AtiekayAriemay says:

Cool vid, i bet the pics turned out Great!
    &
    Lol, Toms expression with the girl posing by his car.. x)

8. luiciana espinosa juarez says:

Birthday felis máxico all the fans want it
    we love Bill and Tom

9. jasmine moon says:

its amazing how the twins manage to look better n sexier n hotter day by day. can anything get sexier than this? …..but the twins will surprise me again…..
    Bill’s gorgeousness literally kills me everyday…

10. FaithLovePower says:

OMG Bill has blonde streaks.

11. Don’t forget…Tomorrow is their 21st Birthday!!!

12. Jasmine ッ says:

I Love ToKio Hotel!….I Love the Kaulitz twins…I love the audi cars!!! This made my day! They look so dam sexy!!!! Who wudnt agree lol!

And that chick -_- hahaha

13. Has Bill put his hair up lately?

14. TiffanyfromHK says:

They look great driving those classic cars!!!!!! BUT WHATEVER CAR THEY DRIVE,THEY ALWAYS LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!!! IM A HUGE FAN OF BILL’S AND I THINK HE ROCKS A LOT, I LOVE TH’S MUSIC, WOOT, GO TH FUR IMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. I love how Tom is wearing clothes that actually fit him now.
    He looks so good…the new clothes totally show off his body. He better keep dressing like that. :P

And Bill, of course, looks amazing as usual. And is it just me? Or did it look like he had a blond streak in his hair? Or was it just the lighting? I really couldn’t tell…could one of you guys tell me.

Once again, the Kaulitz twins have proved that perfection is possible. In fact, they’ve acheived it. It really isn’t fair, people shouldn’t be that hot, sexy, and handsome.

Well, I’m gonna go take a well needed cold shower…maybe two…..
    *__*

16. gosh! Kaulitz twins! n audi! i luv both of’em! so….. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

17. Totally Yummy :D The buys look marvelous as always :)

18. my tom looks excellent, as always! ;-)

19. thfan2242 says:

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Sexy Hexy, Sexy Sexy. ♥

21. they look sooo amazing! =)

22. bill is jealos when the girl is up on tom’s car hehe!

23. omg i love that video a lot the bill and tom look very hot in it

24. OH MY BABY’S I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
    YOU ARE P-E-R-F-E-C-T AND A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
    i love also the cars ………..
    like like like like

25. Can you say “my pwn personal version of Heaven” ?!