Tokio Hotel Poster in BOP

Tagged With: ,

More awesome news! We have gotten a Tokio Hotel Poster in a USA magazine. That’s right! BOP/Tigerbeat’s February issue has it! It’s very cool! Is this our first poster? Here’s a picture of it and thanks to GeeWhizGiselle on Twitter for the news!

Comments

1. When i was so bored and fipped through magazines in a store. I found that and i knew i had to get it.

2. when my friend found this page i literally tackled her for it

3. I couldnt find Bop anywhere! but my friend got that issue and she gave the Tokio Hotel things to me (:

4. is the magazine in canada have it :O?

5. cassidizzle says:

yay! i got this yesterday! my friend was like “hey i got a new tokio hotel poster and a timeline of bills hair in the bop magazine” and then she gave it to me cuz she knows i love tokio hotel!

6. Michelyn :) says:

HOLY SCHIESSE HOLY SCHIESSE HOLY SCHIESSE.
    Totally getting it. ;)
    it’s not the only poster.
    Remember j-14 ? (:

7. *Sprints to Walmart!*

8. im buying it!!!i live next to a store that sells them!!!!!

9. daniellelovesbill says:

MUST! GET! TO! NEAREST! WALMART! TO! GET! THIS! NOWWWWWW

10. YAAAAAY, finally something I can also buy on Curacao =D =D =D

11. JayceeXD94 says:

i have to buy this,,,,yes a magazine that is in Jamaica! Bop magazine is so popular iwill buy dis at fontana on friday when i get some money frm parents for doing some odd task around my house, ahhhh BILL WILL BE IN MY ROOM, AND TOM! :p

12. TokioAdriana says:

I’m soooo buying this even tho it’s their old picture but I still love it!

13. ahhh im so buying this! but whos on the cover???

14. mollymoosesays says:

They were in J-14 back in July! I remember only because I bought two copies of it. Mostly because on the back of the Tokio Hotel poster was a Lady Gaga poster. And I wanted both. XD

But they, they’ve been in American magazines a few times. Also in Popstar and Teen Vogue. But the appearances are few and far between.

15. JayceeXD94 says:

yay

16. cool cool so happy finally tokio hotel domination begins hahah

17. OVERWHELMED RIGHT NOW! GOOD NEWS AFTER GOOD NEWS AFTER GOOD NEWS..

GAHH…!!!

I’M TELLING YOU GUYS, TOKIO HOTEL WORLD DOMINATION..
    I KNOW IT WAS COMING!

18. Mystery_fan says:

Omg!!! I cant belive it took practicaly a year for tokio hotel to get into another US magasine!!! Why in hells name did it take so long???

19. IxxLUVxxTOKIOxxHOTEL says:

i was loookin for it at walmart but there was two!
    so yea,,
    can someone please tell me who’s on the cover!!!

20. SarahKaulitz says:

I just got this!!! :D

As soon as I got it, I started flipping through it and there were all these pages of justin bieber and jonas brothers and miley cyrus and my eyes were burning and then BAM. GREATNESS. <3 Going straight to my wall right now!

For those of you that get this and don't want to go partially blind like I did, 'll save you the pain: go straight to page 89. Haha.

21. OMG! i am buyinf this!

22. hahahahaha im soo buying it!:D

23. Dont;Jump says:

I hope that the one they sell in Canada is the same as the U.S. one. Probably…. I’d never thought I would buy one of those magazines O_O