World Behind my Wall

Tagged With:

Universal Italy newsletter has announced that the video for World Behind my Wall will be filmed in a top secret location within the next few days and will debut in early 2010. I CANNOT WAIT. I bet this video is going to be amazing.

Are you excited?

Comments

1. i wonder what the video will be like and i can’t wait for it

2. Ohmygoodness, I can’t wait!
    WBMW is my favorite song<3
    I hope 2010 comes fast!

3. Weeeeeeee!!! Early 2010!!!
    I’m ridiculously excited to see the video for this song.
    I mean yeah, I was excited for the Automatic vid, but I’m über stoked for the WBMW video because of what the song’s about.
    They’d better have more shots of all the band members this time.

4. AH, can’t wait.
    i hope it premiers on my birthday- january 14th!
    16th birthday-amazing present! <3

5. Yeah I’m so excited to see it!

6. I don´t like when spik in inglish, i am of Chile, this country state in latinoamerica, and i love TOKIO HOTEL, is the best band around the world really

7. elizabeth says:

omfg!!! im soooo excited for this music video (:

“world behind my wall” is my favorite song off of humanoid!!! soo stoked!

8. TokioPunk483 says:

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *iz hyper*

9. LOVE all the gyz, cant wait!!!!!

10. Ohmygoodness! I like gasped the second I read those words, I cannot wait! This will surely be an amazing video, probably the most incredible I’ve seen in a long time, oh Im so excited!!

11. Iselin from Norway says:

CAN’T WAIT CAN’T WAIT CAN’T WAIT CAN’T WAIT CAN’T WAIT CAN’T WAIT CAN’T WAIT CAN’T WAIT CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!

12. just the mention of ‘secret location’ makez the wait seem even mor suspenseful!

13. MaggieF101 says:

DIS VIDEO WILL BE FRIKIN AMAZING!!! I HAVE AN IDEA THAT ITLL BE LIKE 2012 OR SUMTHIN LIKE EVRYTHING FALLING THEN IN THE END EVERYTHINGS ALL PRETTY!! butt i ddnt see 2012 all i kno is that everythings fallin so yea haha

14. HELL TO THE YES AND OMG!!!!! I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

15. it will be amazing!!!
    Walls falling, and the band rocking

16. yeah me too i’m looking frward to see it and it will be for sure in the top of the charts!Lets hope that our guys are going to rock again!

TOKIO HOTEL 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!H-U-M-A-N-O-I-D!!!!!!!

17. OMG yes; I can’t wait 4 it.

18. Uhh, hex yes Im excited!!! The new music video is going to be so sepectacular, its gonna rock the world behing my wall! :D

19. 11 year old fan Jessica says:

oh wait, early 2010 is in like two months. but i still still cant wait and i purposely put 2 stills!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

20. 11 year old fan Jessica says:

omg i’m gonna die from waiting that long!!!!!!! haha jk. I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!