Fan Creativity Speedpainting by KDR

Tagged With:

Watch this amazing black-and-white painting of Bill and Tom form before your eyes!

Comments

1. Thts very very good. Bill is very hot in tht painting .

2. i’d pay for that, haha.

3. SmileysWar says:

Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow. That is so impressive. It’s such a good painting!!!!

4. That totally killed any an all confidence I never had in painting.
    THIS IS GENIUS. I love it *o*
    I can’t paint to save my life– and this is just mindblowingly awesome… KDR is so, freaking talented!

5. Elizabeth says:

this is amazing! keep up the great work!

6. I’m jealous of anyone, who can draw/paint etc.. :) I wish i had talent.. :] Great video.

7. IMPORTANT: Feria (a Tokio Hotel fan) is in a coma because of a car accident, in a few days if her condition does not change, the plug will be pulled on Sunday. She has a 3% change of coming out of this, but we are praying for the best.
    If she was here, I think she would smile and want to hug every single person. And that huge, because she doesn’t really like hugs…

Keep Feria in your minds, just show one piece of attention to her.She is one of us.Keep Feria in your prayers!

visit tokiohotelofficial.ning.com for more info.

• ameeba22 says:

omg…i just read this comment 2day, and it’s waaaayyyyy past…”Der Letze Tag”. i’m so veri sorri she’s gone, but if i’d have known…well, i would hav prayed mi heart out n kno she’d B ok. r.i.p. Feria, we’ll miss u. -____-

• ameeba22 says:

r.i.p. Michael Jackson, 2.
      i’m not Xactly a fan, but i feel sorri 4 those who R.
      dang, i would B SOOOOOOOOOOO heartbroken if N-y TH members died. ~_____~ it makes me SOOOO sad just thinking about it…
      LONG LIVE BILL, TOM, GUSTAV, N GEORG!!!
      NO1 will EVR replace you guys!!!

8. ♥ XxKaulitzKittyxX ♥ says:

OMK..

That just made my chibi pictures of TH look like a peice of %$@#*^#*~!! O_O”

9. thats sooooo good!
    i wish i could paint like that!

10. wow! thats so cool!! i wish i could paint like that! lol

11. PottyMouth says:

One of the best things about Bill/Tokio (there are many, I know!) is how he inspires creativity in everyone else. Art inspires art – and that is VERY cool!

12. springxnicht says:

=O that was really amazing!!
    i could never do something like that XD

13. Savannah says:

Haha wow that was amazing. Ahh I’m always so envious of good artists. I wish I could draw that good. Haa. oh well. If I could though I’d paint a pic of the whole band and give it to them [: And I loved the music! I love when people use their German songs as background.

14. THATS AMAZING! I WISH I COULD PAINT THAT GOOD! I WOULD PAINT PICTURES OF TOKIO HOTEL ALL THE TIME!

SHES REALLY GOOD!

15. Wow that was amazing!

16. thats pretty damn amazaing. no joke man. AMAZING :D

17. therocker68 says:

eep! i luv in die nacht! and its just tagged tom. shouldn’t it be under tom und BILL?

18. elderhausgirlz says:

Wow, that’s both gorgeous and amazing to watch! We’re all lucky KDR’s mad skill is being used to paint Bill and Tom!! And very cool to use “In Die Nacht” with Bill and “Reden” with Tom—love it!! Thanks, KDR!!