Download Day making News Headlines

Tagged With:

We have not talked a lot about it yet, as we wanted to get through today, the Video View day, but on May 16th, there is a fanaction coming. We will be downlooading Ich Bin Da or By Your Side to show support for the band.

Thanks to Vampire G from the Official Belgium Fanclub, we are able to see that this event is making news headlines in Belgium and Switzerland! HOW FREAKING AMAZING IS THIS?

Click to embiggen! More info on this fanaction to come this weekend

This idea is the brainchild of the French forum THSekunde – (http://tokiohotelsekunde.forumandco.com/).

Comments

1. okay, so i tried to download/purchase the song on the download day but it never showed up in my purchase history or itunes….i already had the song from importing it a year ago with scream..
    Does ANYONE KNOW HOW TO STILL buy and download songs even though you already had it!??!?!?!?!?!?

I really wanted to do this, i still back them up 100% and i tried! :D

Ill try again later i guess :/ lets pray it works! :D

2. jessie (: says:

And Deiner Seite is #15 in France’s iTunes store! :D:D:D

3. D-Day !!!

Don’t forget to download ‘Ich bin da’ (or BYS) to support the band. It’s on iTunes today !

4. Hahahaha it’s so funny that all of us who are going to be buying it will be buying for the second time. I love it though; this is such an awesome idea.

5. Ariana:) says:

I’m so doing this[:
    I already have By Your Side and i’ll try to buy the German version
    But if ican’t i’m still gunna buy By Your Side over.
    Woot, ihope this helps them<3

6. penpey3 says:

i just have to say to like itunes GET MORE TOKIO HOTEL SONGS ON THE UK SITE ENGLISH PEOPLE LUV TOKIO HOTEL ………. WELL THEN GO ON I ONLY HV READY SET GO AND LIVE EVERYSECOND ON MY IPOD AND IM DYING I LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV TOKIO HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

7. Carolyn says:

this is such a good idea
    i mean its the perfect song to download and the boys would totally get wind of it because if it got to number one or even to 2 it would be amazing because its not a new release!!
    omg so doing this
    speard the worddddddddddddddddddd

8. Channell says:

I really want to do this >__>; wait I just forgot my dad gave me 20$ to spend on whateve the f*** I want…>__> HERE I COME iTUNES I’ll purchase Ich Bin Da from the Germany iTunes, I hope my iTunes love me and TH enough to let me buy it

9. andrea says:

como descrago la cancion ich bin da no puedo bucha ya quien sepa por favor decirme

10. Hickel Pickel says:

gah! i don’t have a credit card! D:

11. Emilie says:

i all ready have the song but im buying it agian for sure!

12. I am sooo gonna do it, what a good idea :)
    I love you guys!!!
    Bill please I miss your old hair, but I still love you!

13. L.Sacred says:

sso doing this<3
    tooop theem chaarts booys.
    we love you!

14. Im in doing this would mean alot to them after all they have been through

15. OMFG!!!!

AWWW!!!! >.<

i’m so buying it on itunes and NEW CD =]

i know i have little bit of money but it’s worth it….

TH is WAY BETTER then jo-hoe’s hahahaha =]

SUPPPORT Tokio Hotel =]

16. Ella Marie says:

I would really really really like to do this, but the only songs you can buy here (The UK) on iTunes are Ready,Set,Go, Black and Live Every Second, because the only thing they released here was the Ready,Set,Go single, that had the other 2 songs on it aswell I be sad :'(

17. I think I’m going to do it even though I already have the song! It would be the best thing immer if the topped the charts!!

I’m just so happy that I get to help out supporting them for once. I’ve only been a fan for like not even two months yet so I wasn’t at any of their concerts or the fan support stuff when Bill had his surgery but now I feel all involved and its just awesome. Except for them being stalked and stuff that sucks.

Are there any other new TH fans out there?

18. i know right!!!
    i have this song at least 20 times on itunes… haha
    ich liebe dich Tokio Hotel

19. tiffany says:

i already bought this on itunes but i have a second computer and willing to download it again,…it is all for the hottest band tokio hotel:D<3

20. MysticalActress says:

:) i’m down!!

21. I’m totally doing this <3
    Because we ALL are by their side.

I’ll just have two copies of the song!

& I reaally don’t understand why they don’t sell their German albums.

22. dANIELLE says:

TOKIO HOTEL IS THE BEST BAND IN THE WOLD AND TOM KAULITZ IS SO HOT AND KIND AND JENERIS PERSON

FROM YOU’ER BIGEST FAN DANIELLE

23. wut if you have already bought the song?!?!

i wanna help but I already have it!!

does itunes sell Ich Bin Da???

i can buy that one!!

=/

• Lizzie says:

iTunes doesnt sell An Diene Seite (Ich Bin Da) but you can buy By Your Side i know though i wish they sold their German album’s too

• You can buy “An deiner Seite (ich bin da)” on the German iTunes store :)

Just go to the iTunes store, scroll the page ’till you see the box “My Store”. Click on the box, open it and choose “Deutschland” (“Germany”) :)

• Brittany says:

You can’t buy from the German iTunes.
        It’ll let you listen to it, but it won’t let you buy it.
        I’ve run into that problem several times.
        But the song Ich Bin Da is the song By Your Side just in it’s original German form.
        I’ve already got By Your Side as well, but honestly what’s the harm in 99 cents to show Tokio Hotel that you still support them?

• Sauerkraut89 says:

i already ahve ich bin da on my ipod…-_____-
      i bought the Zimmmer 483 cd and just downloaded it… oh man
      i reallly wanna help them out

• Buy it again!!

24. it would be soooo cool for tokio hotel to have the #1 song on itunes! it would make their new album that much more popular!